Monday, June 12, 2006

 

eyes

I'm getting very sick of being an insomniac. My eyes hurt now, because they just want to be closed.

Roommate has decided to start seeing a psychiatrist. It could very well be good for her, but it makes me profoundly uncomfortable. Probably because I hear so much that I should do that, and I have no intention to. I just don't believe in it. So, hearing about it, having the effects of it in my home, is just something I'm not looking forward to.

I think I was a little snappish with her last night when she told me she was going. That wasn't very supportive of me, and I feel bad. I hope it helps her. I just don't want to hear about it or know it or to have think about it at all.

I just want to sleep.

Comments:
go to a thearapist
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?