Friday, May 05, 2006

 

sick

So now, on top of everything else, I have the dry heaves. And I'm not even sure if the causes are physical or emotional. And I'm still here at work. As much as I'd like to be home, I'm not looking forward to the drive, since I can barely hold my head up.

It is possible that my rage is getting increasingly irrational. I texted the boy to told him I give up on being his friend at all. I can see that maybe I'm being unreasonable, since it is no one person's responsibility to be there for me. It's just, when I have this group of friends I count on, and nobody can... it's like driving me insane. I feel like I'm completely alone, without a friend in the world, just when I need one the most.

Comments:
Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?