Monday, May 08, 2006

 

relapse

So, after sleeping on and off for the entire day on Saturday, and then sleeping 12 hours Saturday night, I felt pretty well on Sunday. I talked to friends, went out car shopping, and had dinner with my pal Ross. By about 10 o'clock, I realized I had made some horrible kind of miscalculation about the state of my health.

I spent the whole night drenched in sweat, with a pounding headache and hacking cough, unable to sleep. I was forced to call in sick to work. I swear, I'm gonna lose my goddamned job.

I napped on and off throughout today, and have been taking every cough, cold, flu, fever, and congestion medicine I could get my hands on. But I still feel pretty awful, and I still can't manage to eat anything.

Also, my computer completely died, so I'm stuck home sick without even the internet to keep me company.

Comments:
Call the doctor. Just an idea.
 
Hope you feel better
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?