Friday, May 19, 2006

 

over

I'm just like completely and totally filled with negative energy these last few days. I want to make people sad, for no good reason really, other than just having bad thoughts. It's probably not the best thing.

But even worse than that, is that I feel like I'm losing my warmth and caring for people around me in a fairly alarming kind of way. I mean, I know I complain about roommate, but I still usually think of her as my friend, annoying though she may be. We were watching the Will and Grace finale, along with another friend, and they were being all sappy about friends as family, the people you count on, yada yada yada. And she made some comment about how appropriate it was to us. It was all I could do not to roll my eyes. I don't feel it at all.

That kind of freaks me out - that I'm losing my affection for people. And gaining in my misanthropy. It just can't be a good thing.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?