Saturday, May 20, 2006

 

erase

For some reason, the boy has just decided to fall off of the face of the earth. I've emailed him, called him, and texted him over the last week, and I haven't heard a damned thing back. I don't know what brought about this stubborn and seemingly purposeful disappearance. But it is annoying as all fuck.

I don't know why he apparently currently feels like he doesn't have to talk to me, email me, see me, or be my friend, but I can only assume this phase will end, and he'll expect me to not be upset about the fact that he thinks he can be a friend only when and if he feels like it.

Goddamnit, so many of my friends fucking suck. He still doesn't suck quite as much as my ridiculously self-obsessed roommate (when I tried to even bring up the subject of the boy with him, I got a stream of words about her own problems - it's like the rest of the world doesn't even exist, other than to support her), but he's getting there. And thing is, while she's oblivious to the fact that she simply sucks at friendship, I can't believe that he doesn't know he's being a total ass.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?