Friday, May 05, 2006

 

crash

So, my car is totalled, I'm still fighting off whatever horrible cold bug has infected me, and last night, my computer pretty much shit the bed. So, good things continue to happen for me. I seriously just don't know how much more I can take here.

I'm so stressed out. Again last night, I couldn't sleep even though I feel like crap and so so tired. And I love my friends, but I'm getting so sick of hearing "I wish I could help." I mean, no, they can't do this for me, and no, they don't have money or cars or computers to give me. But not one person has volunteered to go looking at cars with me (except for one friend who then told me he couldn't do it anytime soon - which doesn't help me much when every day I don't have a car is another day I'm paying for a rental). And after this horrible week from hell, you'd think that someone would want to hang out with me and try to cheer me up this weekend, but it's like everybody has headed for the hills.

Even my closest people, the ones I would normally count on seeing every week, are nowhere to be found. And I get that people are busy, but it's just like EVERYBODY is busy exactly when I need them. And I know I'm overly emotional from being sick and stressed out anyway, but it just makes me feel like I'm going to explode. Or dissolve into tears. I don't know which.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?