Sunday, May 21, 2006

 

back

Went out to see Mission Impossible 3 tonight, which was okay dumb fun, though I would have liked it better if it ended with Philip Seymour Hoffman getting away and winning over stupid Tom Cruise. That's probably just me, though.

So, the boy finally called tonight. And I didn't answer, and I haven't called back. But his calling finally brought me from the annoyed and frustrated state I've spent the last week in to actual real anger. Which kind of isn't a good thing. Because I was planning on just ignoring his call, when and if it ever actually came, and know I want to scream and yell at him and make him see what a shitty excuse for a friend he's been, which never works. But the urge is overpowering, and I don't know if I'll be able to resist it.

I am proud though, that I haven't cried once over what an ass he's been. That's real progress. I can think of a time when, if he had told me we could hang out on friday or saturday, then disappeared for a full week, and didn't call me until Sunday night, I would have been so off the wall out of my mind, I'd be in constant hysterics. I'm not like that at all. He's just so thoroughly disappointing.

So many people are so damned disappointing. I don't know how to get used to that. I don't know how I could ever feel like I should get used to that.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?