Monday, April 10, 2006

 

ten

So, this is the anniversary of the first relationship I ever had. I don't usually even notice, because I'm in one of those moods where things like that seem to matter.
He was kind of a creepo, anyway, which I guess given my stellar taste in men, isn't that much of a surprise.
The thing that I'm thinking about is that when he broke up with me, after six months of torturous dating (seriously... creepo), he told me that he just deep down didn't like me the way he should. He gave it as both the reason he was never very nice to me, and the reason he was breaking up with me.
Now, in my current state, it seems to me, though, that those words are just a slightly less-nice version of the "there's something missing in my heart when I'm with you" that I just got from ex boyfriend. I'm trying not to get unduly alarmed by this, but... there it is.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?