Friday, April 28, 2006

 

genius

I'm home in Massachusetts visiting my family for a few days. Today is my first day back on the east coast, so I spent the day with my family. Then tonight I went out with my friend Maggie. We decided to see a movie. We get to the theatre, see what's playing soon, and just buy tickets for a movie starting in 15 minutes, buy our treats and go and sit down.
It wasn't until about 2 minutes in that I realized going to see United 93 three days before I have to fly back across the country (Massachusetts to California, sound familiar) probably wasn't the best idea I ever had. Hell, I was already one of the most nervous fliers around. This is going to be pleasant.
Sometimes, I'm fucking smart.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?