Thursday, April 06, 2006

 

day

My birthday was okay for the most part. I spent most of the morning dealing with car trouble, then went to work and got a few presents from my co-workers. I got lots of birthday calls and emails from my friends, and went out to dinner with a few of the nearest and dearest. My roommate even baked me a cake, which was sweet of her.

What I didn't get was any word from my parents. Not even a phone call. Which is rough. I mean, my grammy's wake was today, so I sort of understand. I'm definitely not mad at them, and am mostly just concerned about them.

But, in a selfish way, it sort of stings, like this will always be the first birthday that I didn't even hear my mom and dad say happy birthday to me.

Sometimes I think I might be a spoiled brat baby.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?