Tuesday, March 28, 2006

 

time

I'm starting to come down a little from the new breakup with ex boyfriend (either our third or fourth, depending on what you think counts as a break-up. I'm still hurting, and still a whole lot of sad, but at least my days are peppered with crying jags, instead of solely consisting of them. I'm feeling more able to function, which is good.
My biggest problem about it now is this nagging hope that he's going to decide he's made a mistake. Boys don't really do that. Sometimes people on TV do, but that is of course a giant lie. I just keep, not exactly expecting, but this foolishly optimistic hoping that the phone will ring, and it'll be him, taking it back.
Not helping my attempts to stay calm and okay is my roommate who has more or less constantly been talking to me about every high and low she's having with her current boy. And it's like, it's not that I don't care, but doesn't she have ANYONE else she can talk about this stuff with?? Because right now, I want to tell her that every little bad sign probably does mean the end, and that I do think he'll break her heart, and that it probably won't work out well in the end, and she'll be sorry she got involved with him at all. Because that's where I'm at, and I somehow doubt that is what she's looking to hear.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?