Saturday, March 25, 2006

 

slam

For the most part, the break-up with the ex-boyfriend was foreseeable, and sort of manageable. However, somehow it took a really wrong turn and now I just can't stop crying. See... ex-boyfriend and I have a long and complicated history, and I've always thought that it was the timing that wrong, or other people got in the way, whatever. Come to find out during our break-up today that "there's just something missing", something he doesn't feel in his heart when he thinks of me. On paper, I should be perfect for him, I'm pretty and smart and funny and we get along. But the bottom line is, I don't inspire love. Just as I've always suspected, I really am unlovable. Because of ex-boyfriend, this guy who has known me and cared about me for 15 years, can't quite love me, then I know that nobody can.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?