Sunday, February 12, 2006

 

tired

Just got back from a weekend in Santa Barbara for the film festival with the ex boyfriend. It was outrageously wonderfully fun, even though we saw a lot of movies that sucked really really bad. Oh, and it is a bit weird to have tons of sex with someone all weekend long, and hold their hand and walk on the beach and shit, and then have them talk about the girl they think is cute at their office on the way home. I'm trying not to let it get to me too much. I mean, obviously, I've got no right to be upset at him for looking at other girls, though.

Oh well, I'm going to look at the good (I saw Philip Seymour Hoffman... I mean, was actually in the same room with him!!! Squee!) instead of the bad. For as long as I can keep that up, anyway.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?