Wednesday, February 15, 2006

 

miss

So, I was having a nice Valentine's Day with the ex boyfriend. It was around 12:30, and we were just getting back to his place. He noted how late it was for me to be out on a work night, and I told him I could make an exception, since it was special occasion and all. As we are heading up the stairs to his apartment, I realize that my purse feels a little light. Because my wallet is not in it.
I mention it to him, and tell him not to worry, that I'll worry about it the next day, since it is late, and we are tired, and there's nothing I could do about it right then anyway.
No dice. He says we have to go back up to the valley and re-trace all of our steps and see if we can find it. He also starts calling the movie theatre, which is now of course closed. Ex boyfriend is in superhero mode, though, and he keeps calling numbers for the theatre until he finds a person, and has them go up and check the theatre for my wallet.

Which they totally find, so the story has a happy ending. We didn't get back home until about 2, and I get up at 6 for work. But obviously, we still had to get it on, so I could thank him for being my hero and all.

So, it wasn't a perfect night, but it was okay. I'm just completely exhausted today.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?