Tuesday, January 10, 2006

 

unfair

Maybe I am too hard on the boy. I was supposed to hang out with my friend Josh on Sunday, and not only did he never call to hang out, I haven't heard from him since. And I was a little annoyed at the time, but I'm not mad at him or holding a grudge or anything. If the boy had done that, when we were still talking, I would have beaten him to a bloody pulp, or yelled a lot, accused him of not being my friend or caring about me, or something like that.
I mean, I know, the more you care about someone, the more their bad behavior hurts, but still, it does seem like I've been so much harder on him than anyone else. And why would he like me back when I'm spending so much time beating him up for the way he disappoints me.
Maybe this is just me backpedaling, though. And I know I'm not supposed to do that. Fuck, man.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?