Monday, January 30, 2006

 

stars

So, my horoscope, which usually seems content to just spit in my face and laugh at my misfortune, today says: It's not that you are throwing in the towel; it's just that you are beginning to look at your future in a different manner. It's certainly not going to be quite what you expected. Pay attention to how your view of the world is changing now, but don't try to put your thoughts into action until later in the week.

I take this to be encouraging that I am on the right track with shaking off the boy, even though, as Alex pointed out last night, I could be doing a lot better. Concrete action is hard. At least I am point myself into a better mindset.


Baby steps, and all that.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?