Monday, January 30, 2006

 

stall

I'm definitely in full-on attack mode lately. I'm ready to jump on people for all their real or perceived wrongs.
Last week, a girl at work asked me if I wanted to go see Hostel. Now, she's not a person who goes to horror movies ever. And I said multiple times, that I didn't think she would like it. But she insisted that she really did want to see it, and we made plans to go tonight.
Today at work, she came up to me and said that she was told that Hostel was not a movie for her, and could we see something else. That's pretty normal. Not really strange or unreasonable at all. But for some reason, I felt like she never wanted to see Hostel at all, and it was just some plan to rope me into seeing some crappy bullshit movie I'd never want to see, like Big Momma's House or something. I ducked the conversation until later, because I knew I was gonna blow up for what was not a very good reason at all.
When I did talk to her, she asked if we could move it to a different day altogether, and I said fine, though I wasn't sure when. I need to like take eight thousand chill pills or something.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?