Sunday, January 22, 2006

 

slipped

I'm still feeling a bit off today. The hysterical crying only lasted an hour or so, and then was gone as fast as it came on. But the feeling of not being quite right, this nagging sadness, is sticking around. I honestly don't know where it is coming from.
Also, I have this headache that comes and goes and comes back again. I'm sure that isn't helping my mood any. I can't stay awake for more than a couple of hours at a time, and then I'm just totally exhausted and need to rest or nap. Like, I'm almost dizzy with weariness. It's not really like me. Not that I'm usually made of such sturdy hearty stock, but this is a little out of even my usual territory.

I wish I could pinpoint where it is coming from. Maybe I'm fighting something off. But then, I just worry that maybe I am actually a little bit crazy and now is just one of those times where it is coming out. I don't know.

I've spent the last couple of days in my room with the door closed, because I just can't deal with the outside world. My roommate asked me today, when I made a quick trip out to the refrigerator, if I am mad at her, and I said no, I just want to be left alone. She was fine with that. Of course, tomorrow, I'll have to head to work, and my little self-imposed solitude will be over. I don't know if that is good or bad.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?