Tuesday, January 03, 2006

 

show

Things just got a bit more awful.

I think (though I am not sure) that I am going to a show with my roommate tonight. I know that the girl that the boy is currently seeing (or at least ONE OF the girls he is currently seeing, and the one he was with until 4 in the morning last night) will be there. I don't know if he will be with her.

This is not something I am looking forward to. This is not even something I think I can survive without imploding right now.

Which is funny, because I seriously don't even like him much at this moment. I don't even much want to see him. But the idea of seeing him with her, or even just seeing her that he prefers to me, is colossally painful.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?