Saturday, January 14, 2006

 

save

So, the only person who called me at all last night was my ex-boyfriend. I was crying about everything that happened at work, and about the fact that none of my other friends had even cared enough to call. So, even though we had just hung out the night before, he dropped his plans and came and picked me up anyway.
We just ordered pizza and got high, but it was still really nice of him to try to pick me up when I was down. He did continue his trend of torturing me once I was high and couldn't leave, by making me watch the entire movie Eurotrip, which strikes me as cruel and unusual punishment. Fortunately, my brain was so scrambled, I couldn't even follow the film's complex narrative. I kept forgetting what was going on from one moment to the next.
I crashed there, and we ended up having sex this morning, but I don't think it is a big deal or anything to worry about. We've been friends for so long, and broken up for so long, that it seems like these occasional sex slips don't have any adverse effects, which is nice. We even went out to breakfast afterward.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?