Wednesday, January 25, 2006

 

out

So, I was planning on another exciting night of lying in bed and doing nothing, but my friend called and asked me to come over and watch television. Even though I haven't got much energy or will to move or think or speak, I decided it would be a good idea to get out of the house. I think a few nights in a row of doing nothing make me feel like I could do nothing forever and be fine. But once I'm out of the house, and having fun, I don't want to go back to total inactivity. In a weird way, I think it is my mind trying to protect myself from feeling bored or lonely when I've got nothing going on. Of course, I then find a way to use it against myself, but becoming resistant to the chance to actually do things.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?