Thursday, January 26, 2006

 

off

So, I had my like third headache in a week today. I really don't know what is up with that. I'm very sick of it. Yes, work is stressful, and yes, I'm having some problems with my roommate, but I feel like that's enough suffering, right? I mean, do these things really need to like team up and make me physically miserable as well? It's unpleasant.

I haven't spoken to the boy since the basketball game. That's just about a week. I guess I'm getting good at these long periods without interaction. Instead of making me feel good, though, I just feel sad about it. Am I really getting over him? That should be this great accomplishment. Instead, I think I resent that I don't have those big feelings in my life anymore, even if they were sort of crushing me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?