Wednesday, January 18, 2006

 

help

My roommate is going through boy troubles of her own. Though she offered absolutely zero support or help to me in anything I've been going through lately on any front, I decided to sit down and try to talk through it with her. I don't know why I am so stupidly loyal sometimes. Of course, she didn't seem to appreciate or even recognize the effort, and certainly didn't reciprocate with so much as a single question about how I was doing. She's just SO self-centered. It verges on the comic. It doesn't even seem to occur to her that other people have feelings of their own, and she might give considering them a try. I'm trying hard to remember what ever made us friends. I just don't think she is that person any more.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?