Tuesday, January 17, 2006

 

globe

Though it can't repair the damage done by the suckiness of my work and friends, and the heartbreaking defeat of the Patriots by the stupid Broncos, I was ecstatic that Philip Seymour Hoffman won the Golden Globe last night. I jumped up and down like an idiot, and was basically just a big kid, I was so happy. Most of the people I were watching with had been rooting for Heath Ledger, but they didn't seem too annoyed by my joyful exuberance, so I appreciated that.

Mostly I was happy with the winners, though I hate both Lost and Desperate Housewives.

Other notes from the Golden Globes: Scarlett Johannson and Drew Barrymore both have enormous boobs, but the difference appears to be that Scarlett knows how to use hers and Drew does not.

Oh, and Jonathan Rhys-Meyers looks scary strung out. He's usually so handsome, too. That was a bit worrisome. Maybe it is for a part??

My friend Eric, though, was bitterly disappointed that there was no death montage, which is his favorite part of any awards show.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?