Thursday, January 26, 2006

 

geek

I'm actually sort of addicted to Beauty and the Geek. I know, it is shameful, and I wouldn't choose to stay home and watch instead of going out and having fun. But, bad reality tv, once it gets its claws into me, pretty much never lets me go.

I was actually watching a DVD, this kind of weird Korean horror film called Nightamre, and SHUT IT OFF, so that I could watch Beauty and the Fricking Geek.

It's a little embarrassing. But, I guess if I didn't like these stupid shows, then sitting at home alone would be a lot more boring and depressing.

Still, these people are really vapid and/or pathetic. They probably don't deserve the attention of the millions of people who watch them on TV. It most likely just encourages them.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?