Tuesday, January 31, 2006

 

blah

Weird TV is on tonight, almost certainly because of the idiot president's speech earlier. Nobody's calling. Even the internet doesn't seem like as much fun as usual. It is one of those nights where I'll be lucky if I don't do any real damage.

And I did text ex boyfriend because he was taking too long to respond to my most recent email. But I don't think that is too bad. And I still am not talking to the boy. Granted, the counter on that got re-set when I talked to him on Saturday. But, I've got to be proud of what I do manage instead of beating myself up for what I can't. I think, anyway.

So, yeah, for a boring strange quiet night, I don't think I did anything too incredibly self-destructive. I think I should be proud.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?