Friday, January 06, 2006

 

bad

I am in a bad mood today. If you need proof that I am in a bad mood, I sent this email to my roommate, and totally thought that it was fine, and deserved, and not too mean. And granted, I had a right to be miffed with her, but... yeah, I'm a little over the top, I think.


would you like me to start talking about what i think is your own fault in your personal problems and the things and people that make you sad, and tell you that you need to change, rather than them? i don't think you would enjoy that very much, so i can only strongly suggest you stop doing it to me. i don't appreciate it. i don't agree.

i don't want to fight with you, but it is starting to really upset me. i'd much prefer it if you just had my back, but i guess that isn't the way you roll.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?