Friday, December 23, 2005

 

silent

My whole house is asleep and quiet. The three hour time difference can be a bitch. It was great sitting with my mom and hearing all about everything that is going on with all my family members and so forth and so on. But now I'm on my own. And my mind wanders where it wants to, as usual. Which right now is the fact that I called the boy a full two days ago and he never called me back.
I don't see my family that much, so when I'm with them, I'm actually able to get my head into it. But until I can force myself to go to sleep tonight, it is back where I don't want it to be. Why would he not be calling me back at all? What is up with that? I don't get it.

Oh, also, Massachusetts is freaking ridiculously cold. What the hell?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?