Sunday, December 25, 2005

 

reward

I've been waiting for three days for any kind of response from the boy to my unanswered phone call. A little while ago, I was on the phone with one of my friends, who knows, but is not even that close to the boy, and we both got texts. He could check his while on the phone; I can't. However, as soon as he looked at his and saw that it was a generic "Merry Christmas" from the boy that he obviously sent to all his friends, I knew that is what mine was as well.
I'm just a person on the list of people he's going to send a text totally lacking in personality to? That's my level of closeness to him right now?
I want to chuck the Christmas tree out the window, I'm so upset and frustrated with him.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?