Sunday, December 18, 2005

 

quiet

I was supposed to go out with my friend Ross tonight, but he is under the weather, so I'm on my own. I've been reading and listening to the CD my friend Michael made me for Christmas, which is sort of distracting, but not really enough to keep my mood from going south.
I think I'll make myself go out and get some dinner just to get me out of the house for a while. I don't know if that will help any, but I've got to break my current brood before it completely takes over. I think it is partly just knowing that tonight is the boy's last night in town. And he's not spending it with me. Maybe I will feel a little better once I know he is far away in Texas and I couldn't see him no matter what. Or maybe not. Who knows.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?