Thursday, December 29, 2005

 

pissed

I don't know if I have mentioned this, but several of my coworkers basically just come and go as they please, take days off, leave early whenever they feel like it. I have one coworker who came in ONE DAY this week, and another who didn't come in at all.
Yesterday, since I felt completely nauseous and terrible, I ended up leaving just a couple hours early after sticking it out as long as I could. Later, a girl at my office told me that my boss made a pissed-off face when he found out I left. And I know he relies on me more heavily than other employees, so I didn't let it get to me too much.

Today, I had to email him about a customer that I'm dealing with since he apparently told them they could and should hold off on part of their order and never told me so, so it got all messed up and wrong. His response? Just "You weren't here when she called." Like an accusation that it was my fault things got fucked up because I dared not to be here when he needed me. Has he never heard of email? I spoke to him several times today, and he never brought it up then either. How fucking dare he treat me like I suck when he lets everyone else slide for much much worse. I shouldn't even say "worse" because I didn't do anything wrong at all. It was all I could do not to write him back and say so to him. Goddamnit. People are fucking pissing me off.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?