Thursday, December 01, 2005

 

picture

So, I got my pictures from the last few weeks developed. Included in these pictures are those from the boy's birthday party. And while the pictures were being taken, I felt like they were going to be cool or nice, something I could stare at wistfully for hours or whatever.
And then I got them back.

One of them, in addition to the boy being half cut off (excellent photography by our very drunk friend), he is like totally turned away from me. In the other, his arm is around me, and I'm smiling like a fricking idiot, but he is leaning as far away from me as is humanly possible. I guess I was too drunk or blinded by his proximity to see the situation as it really existed at the time.
Just one more specific instance of the general stupidity that he has been provoking in me for the last 2 or 3 years. I'm so sad. I really hate it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?