Friday, December 16, 2005

 

loco

He says I'm obsessively crazy. He's almost certainly right, of course. I can't stop thinking about it. But whether or not it is true, it hurts me that he thinks of me that way. I want him to think I am wonderful, and partly, I think he does. But I'm not good at hiding my feelings, and my feelings are so much about him.
So, now I'm obsessing about how he sees my obsessive nature, and finds it displeasing. I can't really deny it. But I don't want him to feel that way.
Oh, and lest anyone think that I'm lying to myself, and that it really was King Kong that moved me to tears, I was flipping through the channels a few minutes ago, and the Christmas Carol being sung on the religious channel made me start to cry. So, yeah, I'm fucked.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?