Sunday, December 25, 2005

 

limit

I've reached the point where I realize that it is not my own insanity or unreasonableness, but that the boy is actually being really shitty right now. He's really not returning my calls. He didn't even call me to wish me a Merry Christmas. That's actually crappy. I'm not asking too much.
And each time I log on, and I see that he is clearly like checking his Myspace and shit today, so it isn't that he is too busy or wrapped up with family stuff, it makes it sting more. I really don't think I did a single thing to justify his being an ass, so I don't know where it is coming from. But it is really starting to wear me down. Even being with my family, even it being Christmastime, it could only distract me for so long, and now I just want to cry. Seriously. What the fuck.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?