Tuesday, December 27, 2005

 

like

My roommate is on her way back into town after having been away for Christmas for the past couple weeks. I texted her a while ago, and asked if she wanted to do dinner, since we haven't seen each other in a while. She never responded, so I just called her, since if she doesn't, I need to find some other means and place to obtain food to put in my belly. She says that while she'd like to see me, she wants to see her boy more, and there is a chance he possibly (though not definitely) will be free tonight. So, I can just hold on until she knows, though she isn't sure when that will be.
And I almost started to get annoyed. But then I realized, I'd do the same fucking thing, except my boy doesn't seem to want to see me at all. I guess we are alike in some ways after all.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?