Friday, December 16, 2005

 

kong

So, I went out with the boy last night, and it went, just not well at all. I don't think I am quite up to blogging about it yet, but suffice it to say - NOT GOOD. Or more than that, because not only did nothing good happen, but bad things did happen, so... yuck.
Anyway, I was talking about to Alex earlier, and I said, and I meant it at the time, that I just felt numb about the whole thing. Like I didn't feel good, but it was like it wasn't hitting me emotionally.
I stayed home sick from work, because of a combination of my sickness, overtiredness, and bummed-out-ness. But then, I didn't want to just sit at home and stew, so I went to the movies and saw King Kong. Just before the movie's big climax, all of my feelings about last night and all of the hurt just hit me, and I started to cry. Hard. During King freaking Kong. I wanted to go to my neighboring moviegoers, and be like, "I'm not crying over a monkey. I swear." I didn't, of course, but I wanted to.
So, yeah, that's it. I'm sick, and my stomach hurts from sadness and disappointment.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?