Saturday, December 31, 2005

 

food

Over the past few days, I seem to have lost my ability to eat anything. I mean, I can eat little bits, snacks or a few bites of something light, but anything more than that, and I feel terrible. It started the day I got my bad headache, and though the headache is gone, my aversion to food continues. It's like trying to eat anything remotely substantial or like a meal makes me completely seasick. I get totally queasy, my heart starts pounding and a break into a sweat.
And it just keeps happening. So, I'm sort of sick of trying to eat at all. Of course, when I don't eat for a good long stretch, I just got wicked dizzy, which really isn't much better.
This doesn't seem like a good thing. I guess it could be stress, or just emotional wear and tear, but it is definitely unpleasant.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?