Tuesday, December 06, 2005

 

focus

I really can't concentrate on doing work. I keep getting more and more work piled up on my desk, and yet I can't bring myself to do any of it. I just keep going back and checking for emails that nobody's writing to me. It's like my brain is broken. Not that that is very unusual.
Incidentally, I found pictures of the Wednesday night where the boy was snubbed in favor of his friend on the internet. Do you see why it is my boyfriend? It doesn't want me to miss a minute of the delicious hurt of being rejected by the boy I'm in love with. It supports my masochism.
It is funny - I already knew the whole story, but the pictures really make it come alive. I keep looking at them. That is not healthy.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?