Thursday, December 22, 2005

 
Alex says I'm mildly frightening. That bums me out. I don't think it would bother me so much when I wasn't already so off the wall and overly emotional, but that's life, right? Everything resonates differently depending on the mood you go in with - the way movies look, the ways songs sound, the way you take the things your friends say. It is all dependent on what you were thinking about and how you were feeling before the thing actually happened at all.

I wish the boy would call. I wish I didn't have to get on a plane tomorrow, but somehow could still end up being with my family. I wish my friends thought my talents were cool instead of scary.

I'm just a total crab, I guess. As the boy would say, I'm impossible to please.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?