Wednesday, November 23, 2005

 

trick

I caught three of my friends lying to me yesterday, all about related, if not exactly the same thing. I know some people would rather be lied to, or be spared the pain of knowing hard truths, but if these people were really my friends, they would be well aware by now that I am not one of those people.

And each one had their own individual motive for lying, be it, to save themselves grief, to protect my feelings, or because they are plain inconsiderate. But it just ends up making me mad at all of them. All of them. And I want to cry, I'm so frustrated and upset.

A day after buying myself a pretty new outfit and fancy make-up for the boy's birthday party, I don't even feel like going.

Comments:
:( you need a happy place
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?