Sunday, November 27, 2005

 

solve

So, I wrote to the boy when I got home last night. I said:

i hope you aren't mad at me for being a big nag. but i'm not going to not care about you. sorry. that's life.

don't ever do coke again, or i will kick your ass. but also, don't do coke and then lie to me about it so i won't kick your ass, because i will eventually find out and kick your ass eight thousand times worse. but don't not do coke because you are afraid of an asskicking (though you should be very scared) but because you know it is a bad idea.
His reply:

Yes, mother. Thank you.


Isn't he so very funny?

My roommate says it isn't necessarily a bad sign, since people love their mothers. She isn't very funny, either.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?