Saturday, November 12, 2005

 

slap

I'm hanging out with the boy tonight. Called him to figure out what we are going to do, and took a little time to tease him about his drunken karaoke-ing. Everyone else is doing it. Why shouldn't I?
And he got ridiculously irate, and said, "Why do you think I went? I'm not that nice." Like I didn't realize that he went because he was hot for the girls or something. Like that wasn't the whole point of the teasing. But it was just so nasty. It felt like getting smacked in the face.
He calmed down and refused to talk about what he said, only adding that he had been upset because he wasn't expecting to have to take it from me, too. I guess that's valid. But I still think his response was designed to injure. As if his wanting those girls wasn't injury enough.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?