Wednesday, November 09, 2005

 

quiet

I'm beginning to settle in to life that is not constantly filled with work to do. But I think it is really easy for boredom to be a natural segway for depression. And as hard as I am trying not to let that happen, I don't think I'm doing so hot.
I just have this horrible "there's no one to talk to, there's nothing to do, my life is so boring because I have nothing that is mine" kind of feeling. Which isn't very fun.
I'll probably give in and call the boy soon, in a last ditch effort to cheer myself up. That's real likely to work. Ha.
I just don't know what else to do to distract myself though. At least he is a concrete thing to feel sad about, instead of just feeling sad in general.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?