Sunday, November 20, 2005

 

nothing

I haven't heard from the boy since Friday night. I'm beginning to wonder if Juanito's words got to him, too, but in the opposite way. Maybe I didn't hide my feelings as well as I should have. I guess maybe he's just been busy (perhaps sleeping with models, his new goal in life), but I can't help feeling paranoid.
I've emailed, texted, and sent him a Myspace message, and I haven't heard back from him at all.
Even more strange is the fact that he has STILL not send out his birthday invitation email. What is up with that? I don't know what is going on, and not knowing drives me up the wall. I am not a patient person. I would very much like to call him, even though I know that is a colossally shitty idea.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?