Saturday, November 05, 2005

 

miscellaneous

I texted the boy to tell him to let me know when he got to New York, and I never heard back. Inconsiderate jackass.

Work was so stressful today, that it actually gave me a headache.

I'm supposed to hang out with Grandpa on Sunday. It is the first time we are going to hang out in quite a while. I basically just asked because he's been down about girl stuff lately, and I thought even though we aren't getting along so perfectly well, it would be a nice gesture. Well, he emailed me back with the list of movies he wants to see that are out right now. There were 6, one of which he thought might already be gone from theatres. Of the 6, I picked three that I want to see. And he emails me back saying, well how about we see Where the Truth Lies (the one he
correctly predicted was no longer in town), or the second choice can be... and it's one of the ones I said I didn't want to see. And that just annoys me so much. Like my opinion on what I wanted to see never mattered at all. That kind of stuff is just nails on a blackboard annoying to me. Now I don't want to see him at all. And I'm too much of a wuss to straight up tell him I think he's kind of shitty, so I probably just won't call. Which doesn't make me all that awesome of a friend, either, does it? And this is why Grandpa and I don't get along lately, and why I should have never have asked him to hang out in the first place. Fuckall.

On the bright side, I had Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles for the first time tonight. That stuff is totally good.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?