Wednesday, November 09, 2005

 

dud

So, my night has been continuing to progress in a totally delightful direction.

I had a halfhearted fight with the ex-boyfriend I recently slept with. Which might even be sadder than a real fight, where at least you get the rush of emotion. This was just so disappointingly blah.

Which would also be a fair way to describe the conversation I had with the boy I'm in love with. He kind of made mention of hanging out this weekend, but said he couldn't commit to a day because he said there is "a friend I need to see." Who talks that vaguely, seriously. He wouldn't put it in such a mysterious way to anyone else. It's meant to protect himself from my insanity, I guess, but it just makes me more insane.
I couldn't help myself and had to ask who the friend was, and then when he told me, there was a whole big misunderstanding where he thought I was accusing him of lying about it. I wasn't, really, or I did think he was lying, but in a smartass way, not in a trying to convince me of something that's not true kind of way. It was all just lovely.
Then, he told me not to refrain from making other plans, because he doesn't want to keep from doing stuff. He said he thinks he does that too much already. I don't think I need to explain how much I truly hate when he says things like that. When I asked what that meant, even though I already know, he refused to answer. It was just all so unsatisfying.

So, I'm still here, just lying in bed and sulking about everything.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?