Sunday, November 20, 2005

 

down

People are so disappointing. I had spoken to my ex-boyfriend last night. He said he thought he was going to see an old friend tonight, but asked, if he didn't, if I might like to hang out. It was all going to be dependent on whether his other plans came together or not, but since I didn't have anything else to do, I was fine with that.
Now, we didn't end up hanging out, and that's totally great, fine, and to be expected. But he didn't even call to tell me that his other plans worked out, and he wouldn't be needing me as a backup plan anymore. And that, I find really annoying. I even called him, just to give him the chance to tell me, but he didn't answer, and didn't ever call back.
I just happened to see him online, and even then, he didn't even bother to write to me, until I started writing to him. When I did, he was like, "I'm really drunk and heading out to another party now. See ya!"
It's not like I needed to hang out with him. I was fine just staying at home and being chill. But I'm still really annoyed with him now. It really pisses me off when people treat me shittily when they don't even have to.
I think I'm just going to go to bed early now. Blah.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?