Monday, October 03, 2005

 

worry

I'm hanging out with Alex tonight. I missed his call earlier in the evening, and he didn't answer when I called him back. Though I know he's my friend, I can trust him and he wouldn't just ditch me, the whole thing set about this frantic rush of thoughts in my mind that he had just found something better to do when I hadn't answered his call, and that I wouldn't be hearing from him. And I should just accept it because that's the way things go. My stomach starts going more and more into knots, and there's just no good reason for it. I can't help but assume I'm going to be forgotten and passed by.
Of course, Alex called a few minutes later and is on his way. I think I make things harder than they need to be sometimes.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?