Saturday, October 15, 2005

 

well

Last night, I felt a bit better so my friend and I walked to the movies (about a mile away) to go see the Squid and the Whale. Now, today, I feel extra bad. That probably wasn't the brightest idea I ever had.
And I refuse to give into my tiredness, headache, or gross hacking cough because I am going out with the boy I'm in love with tonight, and I will not let anything get in the way of that. When he called to finalize our plans, I hacked and coughed as much as I could before answering to clear my throat so I wouldn't sound sick. I won't be able to fool him for very long in person, though.
We're going to the drive-in. I love that he'll go to the drive-in with me. It's super fun. If I don't pass out from my illness.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?