Saturday, October 08, 2005

 

status

Haven't heard from the boy. Had to turn off my phone because the lack of ringing was driving me insane.

My roommate, since I told her not to make comments about how lucky I am anymore, seems to have chosen not to make comments to me about anything, even though when I confronted her, she said I was right to be upset.

The people I get along best with have taken plane rides away from me, so now I'm a bit despondent.

I talked to Grandpa last night. He said he had his first Ph.D. class yesterday and there is no reason I couldn't have been there. That made me upset, even though I know he meant it to be kind.

I went to bed at 12:30 last night, and heard my roommate get in from the party at 6 a.m. I think I am getting old.

I usually walk when I'm upset, but I feel so lethargic, I barely went 2 miles.

That's all. It's just totall randomness, what's on my mind type of stuff.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?